Thursday, November 26, 2015

Fly Free My Love

Today is the first Thanksgiving in 22 years that you and I are not together to celebrate. I grieve, oh how I hurt. But, today, I think about you, not me, YOU. Where you are now and what I know and understand about the place you live now that you are not here with me.

The streets are made of gold, there are mansions. The angels sing and worship the Lord, Our God. More importantly to me this day is that there is no pain, no suffering. You are healed, you are whole. Your body is no longer eaten up with the cancer you suffered those last months. You no longer suffer all of the pains and illnesses your earthly body experienced throughout your life. You can use that great mind again to problem solve, to plan a garden. You can smile and laugh and tease. 
Your burdens large and small have been lifted. So free, you are so very free. 

You experience no hurt, no hate, no dysfunction.
You experience the purest peace from the Giver of peace. You are surrounded by the Purest love. You now see clearly the Love that I only see dimly now. The filters have been lifted and you can see Him and know Him fully. You are free, so very free.

So, Happy Thanksgiving, Baby. My greatest desire for you has always been that you are happy and at peace. I know that in the life you now lead, you experience both and so much more. You are healed and whole, with no more pain. There is no jealousy or hate, just love.

So although I suffer great pain because you are no longer here, I give thanks that you are free of all of the encumbrances  you had here. 
Watch over me here my love and fly free. Fly free as an eagle. Bask in the joy of His love. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joe,

    This is powerful. I will be praying for your peace as well.

    ReplyDelete