There is sorrow and the days are long. These are the days that hibernating feels like the best. Projects are put off, eating is a chore. And little gets accomplished except the tears of grief.
These are the days it is hard to know what to do. How to support myself. How to move beyond. These are the days that feel like I have slid backward. Maybe its not really backward, there are new sorrows to be healed. New pains to resolve. It is the tears that wash away the pain....with time.
These are the days that I choose to trust in God's plan for my life. That there is still some purpose other than my grief. I don't know what it is yet. But, my faith allows me to look forward through the rain. Knowing that at some point, there will be a door beyond the now.
No comments:
Post a Comment