Where did it come from, what do I do? There's emptiness within, a space he used
to fill.
There are errands to run and expectations abound. I see the 'death duties' all around.
I see not the value nor feel that I care. I exist in the vacuum, no purpose right there.
I don't find the fuel to energize my day. Love all around me doesn't help find my way.
There is sadness and pain, back to emptiness again.
The hole is overwhelming. The lack of a soul.
I live in an emptiness and really don't care. I can smile and laugh. But, I always come back there. The cavern, the soul, there's an emptiness here.
There are errands to run and expectations abound. I see the 'death duties' all around.
I see not the value nor feel that I care. I exist in the vacuum, no purpose right there.
I don't find the fuel to energize my day. Love all around me doesn't help find my way.
There is sadness and pain, back to emptiness again.
The hole is overwhelming. The lack of a soul.
I live in an emptiness and really don't care. I can smile and laugh. But, I always come back there. The cavern, the soul, there's an emptiness here.
What makes me happy, that I cannot say? It seems like it's nothing, I can't find the way.
I sit and I pray knowing He hears my pain. One day in the future I'll see sunlight again.
I climb on the lap of the Lord God Almighty, knowing His mercy, compassion and grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment